Call Today 636.552.4841
Handling Each Case Personally Work directly with an experienced attorney who knows the ins and outs of family law.

Chesterfield Divorce Lawyer

Galmiche Law Firm Is Ready to Assert Your Interests

No one enters a marriage expecting it to one day end in divorce, but when marriages do end, it is critical that both spouses retain experienced legal counsel to see them through the process. It is critical that both parties' rights and interests are recognized and respected during the divorce procedure and that the court is made fully aware of factors that could affect these individuals' lives post-marriage.

At Galmiche Law Firm, our experienced Chesterfield divorce lawyer has helped countless individuals navigate this intimidating and emotional process and secure favorable terms of their divorce. He has more than three decades of legal experience and is well-versed in what needs to be done to secure the best possible results both in and outside the courtroom.

This is a difficult time. Retain proven counsel who is prepared to diligently safeguard your future.
Call a divorce lawyer in Chesterfield, MO at (636) 552-4841.

Uncontested Divorce vs. Contested Divorce in Missouri

We're seeing more and more couples willing to put aside their differences and end their marriage in the most amicable and cost-effective way possible—by filing for an uncontested divorce. In an uncontested divorce, both parties must agree on the terms of their divorce. That means spouses must come to an understanding on various elements like property division, child custody, and so forth.

When spouses cannot come to an agreement on the terms of their divorce, the divorce is considered contested. In these cases, spouses must enter litigation and, with the help of legal counsel, present their arguments to a judge.

In both circumstances, legal counsel can help establish favorable terms for:

  • The division of the marital estate
  • The division of any existing debts
  • Any needed spousal support (alimony)
  • How parents will share custody of the children
  • How much child support is needed

Related Reading

Call Us at (636) 552-4841 Today

At Galmiche Law Firm, we are well-versed in both contested and uncontested divorce procedures. No matter which route you need to take to dissolve your marriage, you can count on a St. Louis divorce attorney to provide engaged, responsive, and assertive representation that has your long-term well-being in mind. We are ready to hear your story, assess your options, and devise a legal strategy that will help ensure that your divorce is completed as swiftly and efficiently as possible.

Ready to discuss your options? Contact us to request an in-person consultation with Attorney Galmiche.

Why Do Clients Across St. Louis Choose Us?

Find Out More About the Firm!

About Us